Thursday, October 29, 2009

An Epiphany

This morning when I was showering, I suddenly realized something. I don't really want an iPhone. No point getting it now when in half a year, a new model will be out. Paying RM2k for it is not a problem but then if it gets damaged or stolen, I would be very upset and disappointed.

So then I told myself to get an iPod Touch. I always wanted the latest one but it cost about RM 1.3k. Again money isn't the concern. It's just that I want faster speed and the latest function. But like I said, few months later, a new version would be launched again and I would want that.

What's the point of chasing technology right? That made me come to a conclusion that I will just have to settle with the iPod Touch 8GB. All the main functions are there and it only cost RM 700+. If a new version is launched, I could just download the update.

iPod Touch 8GB, you are MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment