Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Demanding

Just 14 months ago, I managed to persuade dad to get me a new phone. The C902 just got released that month and I was among the first to buy it. Later, I also felt proud because James Bond decided to promote it too.

But at that time, I had quite a few good reasons. First, was that I've been using a super "cacat" phone for about 2 years. Second, dad NEVER bought me a NEW phone before as I always used "hand-me-downs". Third, was because I needed the phone to take good quality pictures and 1 year ago, 5megapixels is the BEST!

So back to the present day. I want an iPhone. But it seems pretty impossible because I don't use RM 100 for phone bill in a month. Another dream of mine is the iPod Touch. Basically, its an iPhone without the phone functions.

But the only reason I want these is because of the Wifi. So my next alternative is to get a phone with Wifi. A phone with Wifi would be useful as I can surf the web and twitter everywhere I go.

Well, to get the minimum of what I WANT, I'll need at least RM 1000. I have a few plans so let me share them (from least possible to the most likely option):

  1. Earn money through Nuffnang (probably will take about 50 years).
  2. Use up my savings (4-5 years of angpows).
  3. Work (during semester break).
  4. Some relatives decides to sponsor me (might still have some hope).
  5. Ask my grandparents for it (they are arriving at KL later in the day).
  6. BEG my parents for it!

I will not deny it. I am a SPOILED CHILD! I am super DEMANDING when I don't even contribute to the family income. But isn't it human nature to keep wanting to improve?

No comments:

Post a Comment