Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Wishlist

My wishlist keep changing. Because I know I can have only one item at a time, I keep looking for compromises.
  • iPhone 3Gs
  • iPod Touch 16GB
  • iPod Touch 8GB
  • SE Satio (edited on 04 November 2009)
When the iPhone came out, I wanted it badly. The only reason for it was the coolness and applications. But since it was too expensive, I canceled it and decided on the new iPod Touch 16GB. It was the lowest spec among the new iPod Touch.

But then I realized, the new iPod Touch 16GB is just faster and bigger with voice control. If I wanted the apps, I could just get the iPod Touch 8GB. I was almost gonna buy that but my phone got stolen.

So if I got an iPod Touch, I'd still need a camera. A good digital camera would cost about RM1.2k. If I buy both of these, it'd come out to RM2000! Kinda unreasonable.

As I was watching TV last night, I saw the "SE Satio" advertisement and came upstairs to google it right after my show ended. Turns out, it'll be on the shelves on 9th November. It's a so-so phone but it has a 12MP camera!

Every time I decide to buy a phone, it's always because of the camera. Can you imagine a 12mp camera phone? Camera is the most important thing for me and I don't really care how the phone looks or functions.

Some said the OS is bad while some said the other functions is good too. But these comments won't stop me from buying it if the price is below RM 1.9k. So, I'll just wait for it to be released and see if my wishlist changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment