Monday, August 10, 2009

Uncensored: Genting Day Trip

At 11.22am, we left MY's house and drove to GohTong Jaya. I was in DY's car. We finally arrived at GTJ one hour later. Went to this restaurant called "Yoong Kie". AL then ordered a few dishes and some noodles.

Yoong Kie

Our Lunch

DY and AC

MY and AL

ZH and ZS

Food was actually quite good. We then paid the RM 86.50 bill and went off. DY had to go home so he left us. The rest of us then drove up in 2 cars. We stopped at Chin Swee Temple to take some photos and walk the "road to enlightenment".

Taking a picture before leaving

AC's car

4 of us walking and talking

Adrian and I (Why do I look so weird here?!)

Groupie

The beautiful mountain view

Another groupie!!

After that, we drove to the Mushroom Farm and took more pictures. Then, we went to buy ice cream and relaxed at the area for about half an hour. Finally, we decided to go up to Genting. Parked our cars and walked to Starbucks.

Crazy Guys in a sea of flowers

Ice Cream!! My icy is in the middle (mine - RM 1.80)

Posing with the mushroom

Invisible Drinks - RM 0.00

AC, AL and MY bought drinks and food while ZS, KW and I bought nothing. We stayed there for about 45 minutes before leaving. AC went home on his own while the four of us went down in 1 car.

We left the place at about 4.20pm and drove to KW's house. Dropped him off at 5.20pm and we went to a nearby shop that sold "Gao Zi". They had 3 different fillings ("sa got", yam, "gao choi") so I bought 1 each.

Gao Zi - RM 0.70 per piece

After that, we drove back to MY's house. I then dropped ZS at the LRT and went back home. On the way home, I finished my "gao zi". Reached the house at 6.20pm. And this is the end of my 1 day trip! FUN!

+++++++++++++++++++

Wondering why I didn't post this in my main blog? Here's the story:

Back home, I smsed dad and told him I reached home. He then send me this sms:

"U better don't put it in ur blog..otherwise ur mum will make a big "issue"..yes, tq for informing me..c u later..luv..daddy"

I told AC about this and coincidentally, his dad told him the SAME thing! Anyways, mum came home at 7pm and started this conversation:

...............................Mum: "Why so late today? Went to watch movie again?"
...............................Me: "No..."
...............................Mum: "Then?"
...............................Me: ......

Then, I sms dad:

"Mum asking why come back so late. What to say?"

He replied:

"Just tell her out with frds & college..this is "white" lie..

His reply really made me speechless. So, I still am blogging about this in a place where visitors seldom drop by. Thankfully, mum didn't ask much already...

No comments:

Post a Comment